Tuesday 22 November 2011

My Favourite

Well I am late again!  I keep promising myself that I will update each week, and I really do intend too but all of a sudden it is is half an hour before it's Wednesday and I am still attempting to add to my draft from last week. Next......is a word I repeat to myself often. My draft from last week,  announced that a selection of my favourite scrapbooking papers and embellishments arrived from 7gypsies.  I am not huge on lots of colour and this is probably why I just love 7gypsies papers.  I love the quirkiness of the sketches scattered over the papers. I even love their packaging!!  One day take the time to read the back of one of their packets, because it tells their story. It tells a wonderful tale of how an Australian Schoolteacher met her husband and how they became who they are today.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment